The Hubbard Discovery
In this magazine for September, 1923, we mentioned a reported discovery by Mr. Samuel Hubbard, of remains of giants in the Grand Canyon of Arizona. Owing to press unreliability, we did not notice this to a great extent. We have now, however, obtained more knowledge on the subject, and there remains no doubt that Mr. Hubbard has actually made a discovery composed of:
An ancient beach, now sandstone, containing
a great number of footprints of a giant race,
men, women and children;
the prints of adults about 17 to 20 inches in length, and corresponding in size and shape to the Carson City and Blue Ridge prints.
- The Carson City Footprints
- The Blue Ridge Footprints (Unknown)
- Grand Canyon, 20′, 6.09m petrified
- Lawrence Daily Journal – Mar 22, 1900 pg 1.
- the ithaca democrate, 10 July 1900 pg 6
\snd as printed above a giant 30 feet in heightpp[d 20 feet in height