- Semi-Weekly South Kentuckian. (Hopkinsville, Ky,), 21 Aug. 1888, Chronicling America: Historic American Newspapers. Lib. of Congress. two gigantic skeletons clad in a curious armor. <http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn86069394/1888-08-21/ed-1/seq-2/> Chris L Lesley
- (bottom article) research done by Rephaim23 source unknown.
- Wichita Daily Eagle, November 17, 1891, page 2. Chillicothe. Ohio. A SKELETON IN ARMOR, GIANTS ON RECORD, Americas Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. page101.
4) The Daily Newburgh Journal, October 26, 1898, page 1. Liberty Earthworks, Southeast of Cillicothe. GIANTS ON RECORD, Americas Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. page102.
5) The Ohio Democrat, (New Philadelphia, Ohio) November 19, 1891. A great find of prehistoric remains is made at Chillicothe, Ohio. from an Indian Mound. A skeleton in Armor. “they exhumed the massive skeleton of a man, which was encased in a veritable copper armor.” “three monster skeletons, . . . over seven feet in height.”
6) The Weekly News (Mansfield, Ohio) December 3, 1891.
7) A Standard History of Ross County, Ohio, Volume 1, 1917. The Skull was of Unusually Large Size.
8) History of Chillicothe County, Ohio, 1946. two account:
- Unusually Large Size, . . . fully Seven Feet in Length. Nephilim Chronicles page 307. Encyclopaedia of Ancient Giants. p111
- Unusual Height, More than Seven Feet. Nephilim Chronicles page 307.
Encyclopaedia of Ancient Giants. p111
9) Lewiston Evening Journal, Oct 11, 1898. “a man at least 7 feet in height,”
10) L’abeille do la Nouvelle – Orleans, November 15, 1898. Bones of Prehistoric Warriors Unearthed. Were Giant Size.
11) The Washington Post, December 4, 1898. Dug up Skeleton Eight Feet Long. “But it was the size of the skeleton that amazed those who saw it. . . an inch short of eight feet. . . in life was fully eight feet in height. . . the man was a giant in strength as well. . . a third larger than an average human skull, . . . abnormal in size and thickness.
12) Ohio Archaeological and Historical Quarterly, 1899. “The bones were the largest i ever removed from a mound. All joints were exceedingly massive and the muscular attachments were wonderfully developed.”
13) Prehistoric America, 1911. “the skeleton was discovered of a very tall woman. Encyclopaedia of Ancient Giants. p395.
14) New York Times, August 29, 1932. GIANTS SKELETONS FOUND. “One that of a giant fully eight feet tall.”