In the construction of a turnpike eight miles west and south of New Castle native skeletons were disturbed.
Much of the roadwork would be haulted and cost money, some states overlook any archaeological, or paleontological finds in order to keep on schedule.
~Chris L Lesley
Indiana Geological Survey, 1862, Henry County, Indiana. “bones and skeletons of Giant size”
- Indiana Geological Survey, 1862. Nephilim Chronicles, “remarkable human bones and skeletons of gigantic size”
- Artisians and Artifacts of Vanished Races. by Theophilus L. Dickerson, 1915, page 153. Kennard Indiana.
- Artisians and Artifacts of Vanished Races. by Theophilus L. Dickerson, 1915, page 274. Kennard Indiana. ‘Unearthed a Human Skeleton, whose framework measured nearly eight feet in height. . . His skull would fit over the head of a large man”.
- Minnesota News, December 6, 1905. Sulphur Springs, Indiana. GIANTS BONES UNEARTHED, HORNS ON THE SKULL
- Giants on Record, America’s Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. Jim Viera, Hugh Newman, Page 173.
- Report of geological reconnoissance of Indiana. made during the years 1859 and 1860. . . 1862, page 83.
- Pioneer History of Indiana. Page 623 – 624.
- Artisans and Artifacts of Vanished Races. 1915. page 153.
- The Washington Times, (Washington D. C.) December 17, 1905, Woman’s Magazine Section, Page 11.
- Biographical Memoirs of Henry County, To which is appended a . . . 1902 page 465. “giant human being”
- Washington Post, 24 December, 1905. Page sm6.
- The Minneapolis Journal, 5 December 1905 page 9.
- The Journal Gazette, December 5, 1924. “more than eight feet in height”
- Janesville Daily Gazette, (Janesville, Wisconsin) November 4, 1902. UNEARTH BIG SLELETON, “the skeleton of a huge man”.