Clark County, giant race with horns
Clark County, giant race with horns.
WHEN MEN HAD HORNS
Workmen Unearth Skeletons of Two Prehistoric Giants.
Springfield, O.. Dec. 20.- While workmen were taking gravel out of a pit near Enon they unearthed two skeletons of hum
an beings. One of the skulls contained four horns-two on each side of the head. The horns
are uniform in size and little more than two inches long. They are located directly above and below the ears. Those above turn upward and those below turn downward. There is a bad fracture on the right side, indicating that this queer being was probably killed with some sharp instrument. It is thought from the size of the skull, that it belonged to a man who was a giant of some prehistoric race.
Skulls have been found with horns, there are photos as well as people today that are born with horns. Some modern “writers” claim that there is no basis in a “race of giants” yet we see the term race used over and over. Its too bad t
hat the critics are only reading their own blogs and not the articles themselves.
~Chris L Lesley
- Clinton Mirror, April 28, 1900. Page 7, Eagle City, Ohio. RELICS OF PAST AGES. GIANTS ON RECORD, Americas Hidden History, Secrets in the Mounds and the Smithsonian Files. page 190.
- History of Clark County, Ohio 1881. Much larger than those of Americans.
- A Standard History of Springfield and Clark County, Ohio.1922. a male of gigantic stature.
- Springfield Daily Republic (Springfield, Ohio) August 23, 1887. belonged to a race of Giants nine feet high.
- Fort Wayne News, April 20, 1898. THREE GIANT SKELETONS, “seven feet in length” . . . “tomahawks of large size”.
- Indianapolis Journal, December 21, 1899. WHEN MEN HAD HORNS, “it belonged to a man who was giant of some prehistoric race”.
- The Ogden Standard, February 23, 1906. Devil’s skeleton Unearthed in Ohio, “He was a large man” . . . The skull was carefully examined by medical men, . . . these bones or protuberences came back to the ears were more distinct and more longer than those of the skull of today.
- 20th Century History of Springfield and Clark County, Ohio. 1908. ‘a male of gigantic stature, . . . Altick held up a femur of a male skeleton by Cusick’s leg, and it extended eight inches below the knee, he is six feet in height.