A race of Gigantic Proportions Delaware County Indiana
The giant sized bones from burial mounds would indicate that the Indians may have taken the land from a previous race of giants.
In Center Township near Muncie a mound was uncovered with native relics and bones removed. It was said that the leader or chief buried here was of gigantic stature.
Using a six foot tall person the thigh bone measured three inches longer than a person of 6 feet in height. The jaw could easily fit over a large man’s jaw from today.
Similar jaw bones can be seen today in Turkey, and hopefully in the future more accounts of physical evidence will be accumulated.
Yorktown henge, Delaware County Indiana
- Indiana Geological Survey, 1881 Delaware County, Indiana. “bones have been discovered which from their size would indicate that they belonged to a race of giants.
- History of Delaware County, Indiana, 1924″One of the skeletons were of gigantic proportions.”
- Fritz Zimmerman: The Nephilim Chronicles, Angels in the Ohio Valley.
- Now and Then, A Quarterly Magazine of History etc. Volume 2-3. 1888, Page 217. Cecelia Hall. New Giant Reports, Google Earth.
- Evening Star. (Wa. DC) September 14, 1897. Page 11.
- Evening Star. (Wa. DC) September 14, 1897. Page 14. Smithsonian Institution, “men of gigantic proportions, seven feet or more in height.”
- The Cococino Sun. 16 March 1901. page 8.
- The Evening News. 31 January 1901. Page 4.
- Quarterly Magazine, Now and Then. 1888. “the skeleton of a man who in life must have been a giant, at least nine feet high.”