In Center Township near Muncie a mound was uncovered with native relics and bones removed. It was said that the leader or chief buried here was of gigantic stature.
Using a six foot tall person the thigh bone measured three inches longer than a person of 6 feet in height. The jaw could easily fit over a large man’s jaw from today.
Similar jaw bones can be seen today in Turkey, and hopefully in the future more accounts of physical evidence will be accumulated.
- Indiana Geological Survey, 1881 Delaware County, Indiana. “bones have been discovered which from their size would indicate that they belonged to a race of giants.
- History of Delaware County, Indiana, 1924″One of the skeletons were of gigantic proportions.”
- Fritz Zimmerman: The Nephilim Chronicles, Angels in the Ohio Valley.
- Now and Then, A Quarterly Magazine of History etc. Volume 2-3. 1888, Page 217. Cecelia Hall. New Giant Reports, Google Earth.
- Evening Star. (Wa. DC) September 14, 1897. Page 11.
- Evening Star. (Wa. DC) September 14, 1897. Page 14. Smithsonian Institution, “men of gigantic proportions, seven feet or more in height.”
- The Cococino Sun. 16 March 1901. page 8.
- The Evening News. 31 January 1901. Page 4.
- Quarterly Magazine, Now and Then. 1888. “the skeleton of a man who in life must have been a giant, at least nine feet high.”