Akron, Ohio., September 10, – Bones of a prehistoric giant were found in a newly discovered cave in the quarry near here. Also the bones of a bear were discovered. The human bones of the giant are of great value to scientists, as the man must have been over eight feet in height,
A man over 8 feet is indeed important to scientist, because of population constraints there cannot be a single 8 foot human in the past if the story on man from monkey is to be favored. There are only 3 eight footers in the world today out of 7 Billion people, but 8 footers are a dime a dozen in the past.
~Chris L Lesley
1) Marietta daily leader., September 10, 1899, Image 1 About Marietta daily leader. (Marietta, Ohio) 1895-1906
2) The Evening Times, 8 September 1899, page 3. “a skeleton of a gigantic man, . . . must have been at least ten feet in height.”
3) The Stark County Democrat, December 12, 1902. Weekly Edition, page 5.
4) Youngstown Vindicator, 7 April 1903, page 3.
5) The News-Herald, Hillsboro, Highlands County, Ohio. Sept. 19, 1895 Pg 5.
6) Sandusky Star Journal, August 15, 1929. “was over eight feet tall, the jawbone was twice as large as that of an ordinary man.”