Many of the historical documents from Butler county are sparse, although there are many burial mounds in the area such as:
1. Mound on the Martin Place on Green River, ten miles west of the mouth of Barren River. described by M. G. Miller. Todd County
2. Mound on the Annis Place on the Green River, Located and recorded by C. B. Moore; more carefully examined and described by M. G. Miller and S. G. Weir. Todd County
3. Mound on E. A. Cherry Place about one mile east of the mouth of Barren
River. Located and recorded by C. B. Moore; examined by M. G. Miller.
4. Mound on G. M. Taylor Place on the Green River, 2½ miles east of the
Cherry mound. Located and recorded by C. B. Moore; examined by M. G.
Miller. Todd County
5. The DeWeese mound on the Green River. Described in this report.
6. Mound near Little Reedy Point. Recorded by C. B. Moore.
From these mounds vague reports describe skeletons and skulls of extraordinary size, skulls so large as to be placed over the head of a full-grown man and have them rest upon his shoulders.These reports seem almost too fantastical as they would indicate a man who would stand 20-30 feet tall using microcephalus (small head to large body) reconstructions. ~Chris L Lesley http://www.uky.edu/OtherOrgs/KPS/books/funkwebb/funkwebbch16.pdf Fritz Zimmerman: Nephilim Chronicles: Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley (more information can be found here:)